Depending on your question, you can turn to the following contact partners.

If you have questions

- with regard to your application or problems in filling out the online application form, please write an email to

- with regard to study requirements, the qualification assessment procedure or study contents, please turn to the academic advisors responsible for the different Master’s degree programmes.

- in general, e. g. questions with regard to study opportunities in Erlangen and Nuremberg, please turn to our University's Student Advice and Career Service by writing to

- regarding information concerning enrolment/change of your degree programme/leave of absence/administration fees, we kindly ask you to exclusively turn to the Student's Record Office, E-mail: